Frequently asked questions;
What referral is required?
The following services require a referral:
- Health Psychology
- Videosfluoroscopy (performed by a Speech Pathologist)
- Allied Health services funded by medicare under the Chronic Disease Management Plan (formerly EPC)
- Allied Health Services related to a TAC or WorkSafe claim
- DVA clients accessing allied health services
Other clinics and services do not require a referral; however a referral is often preferred to ensure your therapist has all of the relevant information. If you are unsure as to whether or not a referral would be beneficial, please call us on: 9508 1400
A referral form is available here for download, or refer to our referrals section.
How much will I have to pay?
Please contact us for up-to-date information regarding our fees. Your private health insurance (where applicable) may offer you a rebate on your therapy or treatment. It is best to contact your insurer directly to understand the rebate that will apply for you. We also accept Chronic Disease Management Plan (formerly EPC) referrals, Workcover and TAC, and DVA clients. All services are open to the public. If you have questions regarding payment, please call us on 9508 1400, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should I bring?
- Please ensure you bring all relevant information about your presentation, including imaging and results, medications, and past history.
- We advise that you wear comfortable and appropriate clothing that you are able to participate in.
What if I am unable to attend my scheduled session?
We understand that things happen that may prevent you from being able to attend your session with us. Please try to notify us as soon as possible. If you are unable to attend, we will do our best to reschedule your appointment to another convenient time.
For further information about specific services, visit ‘Our Services’ page