Police Record Certificates that are current (less than 12 months old) are required from ALL new staff prior to their commencement date as an employee. The police check is at the expense of the staff member.
Ideally the police check should be provided at time of interview for sighting and photocopying.
If unavailable at the interview, the police check must be provided at time of commencement if successful.
To obtain a current police check click this link and follow the instructions. The cost of the police check is the responsibility of the applicant.
Police checks are also required from volunteers, students and contractors at the time of commencement:
• Contractors, clinical students and volunteers who work or provide services at Cabrini Residential Aged Care Ashwood
The following are required to provide a new Police Record Certificate every three (3) years to Cabrini
• Employees who visit and/or provide services in a patients home
• Management or administrative roles in the GP Clinic and handle cash
• Cabrini Group Directors, Directors and the Chief of Health Operations
• Finance Directors and Accountants
• All staff in the People and Culture Division
• Employees who drive patient vehicles
• All staff in Patient Accounts
• All staff in Accounts Payable
• All staff in Patient Services
• Personal Care Assistants
• All staff in the Cabrini Foundation