Current police checks are required by new staff, volunteers, students and contractors at the time of commencement in the following Cabrini areas/occupations.
• All employees , contractors, clinical students and volunteers who work or provide services at Cabrini Residential Aged Care Ashwood
• Employees who visit and/or provide services in a patients home
• Management or administrative roles in the GP Clinic and handle cash
• Cabrini Executive Directors or Directors
• Finance Directors and Accountants
• People and Culture Division
• Employees who drive patient vehicles
• Patient Accounts
• Accounts Payable
• Patient Services
• Cabrini Hospital Café
Police checks must be less than 3 years old from the date of issue. Ideally the police check should be provided at time of interview for sighting and photocopying.
If unavailable at the interview, the police check must be provided at time of commencement if successful.
To obtain a current police check click this link and follow the instructions. The cost of the police check is the responsibility of the applicant.