Monday to Friday
- Pension Card holders will receive a discounted fee of $25 out-of-pocket cost for all consultations.
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs patients will be bulk billed.
- Children under 16 years of age will be bulk billed.
- Adults will be billed an amount that is approximately in line with the standard Australian Medical Association rate.
- Pension Card and Healthcare card holders will be billed $63 for a standard consultation.
- Department of Veteran's Affairs patients will be bulk billed.
- Children under 16 years of age will be billed a $25 out-of-pocket cost.
- Adults will be billed $90 for a standard consultation.
Please note that all consultation fees are payable on the day of your appointment. In case you have any further questions on our fees, please ask our receptionist at the time of booking. Information on our basic fees is also available at the reception desk.
- Referrals and scripts are only available to patients where the request has previously been discussed as part of a consultation. Patients must have been seen within three months.
- Patients who fail to attend an appointment without at least two hours’ notice will be charged a fee of $35 which is non-refundable from Medicare unless the failure to attend the appointment is due to a true emergency.
Dr Lewis does home visits, including nursing homes, supported residential services and the Oak Grange Retirement Village.