In accordance with Cabrini Identification policy and procedures, all Cabrini employees, accredited medical officers and volunteers are required to wear Cabrini photographic identification (photo/ID).
- Digital colour photo taken within last 6 months
- Format must be JPEG
- Size - any image from a mobile phone or camera will suffice (must be bigger than 100kb - postage stamp)
- Background must be plain white or off-white
- Head must face the camera directly with full face in view
- Neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open
- Attire and appearance must be suitable for the workplace - Cabrini uniform if possible
- If you need assistance downloading your preferring image from your Apple or Android device, please see Photo ID upload instructions pdf
1. Complete the relevant sections of the form below
2. Attach a recent digital photo in line with the following ID photo requirements:
3. Click on 'Submit'