Having your baby at Cabrini means you will be provided with the complete suite of services for the delivery of your child including:
- Accommodation in our maternity unit
- Exceptional food and beverage menu
- 24-hour midwifery care and support
- Postnatal breastfeeding support
- Individual postnatal session with our Women’s Health physiotherapist
- WiFi access
- Local telephone calls from the patient room
- Two nights' accommodation at The Como Melbourne
Please check with your private health provider for any out-of-pocket expenses. It is also recommended that you discuss any additional fees with your obstetrician.
In case you have any questions please feel free to contact our Booking Office on (03) 9508 1724.
Self-funded Maternity package
No private health insurance? No problem.
The Cabrini self-funded maternity package is designed for patients who do not have private health insurance, providing them with access to the highest quality, obstetrician-led care, supported by experts in midwifery, lactation, nursing and physiotherapy.
Cabrini self-funded maternity package includes:
- Accommodation in our maternity unit with 24-hour midwifery care
- Midwifery care of the mother and baby during labour and birth
- Postnatal breastfeeding support group
- Individual postnatal session with our physiotherapist
- Breastfeeding clinic if required-one attendance
- All meals provided for the mother
- Local telephone calls
- Wi-Fi access
- Access to Cabrini at Como package if criteria is met
Medical Practitioner Charges
All obstetricians, paediatricians, anaesthetists, surgical assistants and other doctors are private practitioners and will invoice separately from the hospital package. These costs are not included in the Cabrini self-funded Maternity package.
||Please contact our Booking Office on 9508 1724 or via email email@example.com for further information on our self-funded maternity package.